BARNES & QUINCY
Buchheim Dore GbR
20357 Hamburg , Germany
tel: 0049 (0) 176 569 322 52
Owner: Buchheim Dore GbR
bank code: 50010060
account number: 788927607
IBAN: DE30 5001 0060 0788 9276 07
(“Reason for payment” is your name and invoice number.)
1. The deliveries, services and offers of the vendor shall be provided exclusively on the basis of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Offers in the catalogue, in prospects and similar products shall be subject to change and non- binding even with regard to prices. The vendor shall be bound to special offers for a period of 30 calendar days.
3. The client/buyer shall be bound to his order for two weeks. Orders must be confirmed by the vendor to be legally effective. Confirmation may be provided by phone, fax, e-mail or post. If the vendor does not reject the confirmation within two weeks of receiving it, the order shall be deemed placed.
4. The order shall be placed formlessly by phone, fax, e-mail or in our online shop. However, we shall not guarantee the correctness of the delivery for any order made by phone.
5. When the new price lists/catalogues are published, all previous prices shall not longer be valid. All prices are in euros.
6. All Prices (including tax) plus shipping costs.
7. We are not liable for colour differences on the website – this does not constitute an error on our part which would require a replacement. Colour deviations are primarily caused by colour settings on the monitors.
8. Pursuant to Section 28 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), we would hereby like to draw your attention to the fact that data required within the framework of processing business transactions shall be processed and stored in electronic data processing equipment in accordance with Section 33 of the BDSG. Personal data shall naturally be treated confidentially.
9. We do our utmost to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, and consequently reserve the right to make partial deliveries. The vendor may reject making deliveries or subsequent deliveries if this would require unreasonable expense. In this case the client shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. There shall only be a right to compensation for losses suffered due to delay, poor delivery or failure to deliver if this is caused by gross negligence on the part of the vendor. The right to reduction of the purchase price shall remain unaffected.
10. The delivery and payment conditions are detailed in the order form.
11. The goods shall remain our property until full payment has been made.